Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

130/365 ~ Smoke Gets in your Eyes (and your lungs)


The smoke just about obscured the sun early this morning due to large brush fire in the Everglades.  

If this picture had been taken 15 minutes earlier, when I was further west, you would not even have been able to see the cars.  

It was treacherous!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

What a cool pic Lori. It finally seemed to dissipate later in the day. Hope your sweetie isn't feeling bad from all the smoke. xoxo

Post a Comment