Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

4/52 ~ Post Bath Sweetness


What's sweeter than a freshly bathed child all wrapped up in her towel....not too much!  

Love her precious face.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Deliciousness!!

Pam said...

Precious! It reminds me of when Camryn and Matthew were babies and I would wrap them in the hooded cape towels. Their little face was so cute peeking out. I took tons of pics too!

Gail said...

Adorable in all possible ways!! What a sweet smile.

xo

Post a Comment