Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

193/365 ~ Chef Ethan

This is not my photo.  
My sister took it but I had to post it for my pic of the day since this was the highlight of the day.
Ethan loves to cook; so does my sister.
They teamed up to make a cake.
Ethan was dressed (yes, we know that the buttons were misaligned...that was one of the cutest parts of the pic.) in real chef garb supplied by Janes's friend Ingrid who loves her some E-man.
The cake was delicious as was the experience and the evening sent together.
Thank you Jane and Ingrid for making my boy very happy!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

He looks so professional! Adorable... :-)

Post a Comment