Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

199/365 ~ Bad Weather Ahead!

I know it seems that I am a bit preoccupied with the weather.  

I am fascinated with it but I am not even close to my friend TC.  If she was a photog and had her own 365 then I bet you would be getting lots more weather shots than I am posting ;-)

Living in South Florida during the summer allows us to see Mother Nature at her finest and most fierce.  

This particular storm turned out to be pretty darn nasty to drive through.  

It sure was cool looking before we hit it though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment