Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Friday, June 3, 2011

154/365 ~ Happy Unbirthday Ethan!














Ethan is the youngest child in his class as he has a July birthday.  I was pleasantly surprised when his teacher had us send in cupcakes today for his "Unbirthday Celebration!"  
I am so glad that he was able to celebrate with his class.  

It obviously meant a great deal to him too.  He kept this hat on from the time his teacher gave it to him early in the morning and kept it on all the way through bedtime tonight.  

With all of the happiness surrounding the hat, you know it was picture worthy!

1 comments:

ZhangshuMom said...

How wonderful! I just love his teacher and I don't even know her!

Post a Comment