Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

160/365 ~ Movie Time

 
Today was the last day of school and poor Katie was too sick with her asthma to stay.  She was only there for an hour before we got the call.

Once Ethan joined her at home it was movie time. 

They could not wait since our rule is no TV on school nights.

Out came the blanket and lots of toys...then they chilled for quite awhile while watching a movie marathon!

Yeah for Summer; lots of relaxation, fun, swimming, camp and.....

movie marathons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment