Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

155/365 ~ Two peas in a pod!


That is us...married 11 years ago today and very much on the same page.

This proves it! 

This morning as we traded Anniversary cards we discovered that we had purchased the EXACT same card for each other.  

Now I KNOW it was the perfect card!

2 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Wow... that's good. :-) Happy Anniversary my friend!

xoxo

Unknown said...

I somehow missed this pic, but I love it! Your daily photos are an inspiration, I keep saying I am going to start blogging daily, at least with a pic. But alas, I have not started yet. . . .

Post a Comment