Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

107/365 ~ Anticipation!

E-man waiting patiently...well....kinda patiently for his turn to sample some homemade juice at a local farmers market today.

It was a wonderful, albeit hot time spent with dear friends browsing local produce, baked goods, food stuffs and some crafts to round it out.  This was the treat of the day.

Ethan drank Lime juice and Katie had Mango.   

Well worth the wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment