Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

92/365 ~ Capturing a moment in time

058

Today my sweet Chelsie, who is like a daughter to me, took this picture of Marc and I at Katie Starr's 6th birthday party. We were watching the children have a blast and it was a wonderful moment caught when we were completely unaware; love that!

Thank you Chels...I love you.

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Beautiful pic of a beautiful couple. How rare it is that you're both just standing still. I'm glad you guys took the time to soak in the day.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! This image speaks Volumes!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Awwww, what a great capture! Love those true candid moments. :)

Post a Comment