Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

96/365 ~ I Admit It....

007

I resort to serving these once in awhile! I am lucky enough to have a hubby that does most of the cooking but tonight was a night that I had to come straight from work to get the DD and in order to get them to bed at a decent hour they got this frozen dinner....cooked of course! ;-)

Well, at least they were happy as you can see by this pic of my mischief man!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Real moms can make Mac and Cheese from a box without reading the directions.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

and frozen dinners with reading them! :-)

Gail said...

Love this one! Um...and I do too at times.

His eyes are tack sharp. Awesome!!!

Tammie said...

I wish Erin would eat this stuff. I bought 1 or 2 but she turned her nose up at them. Then again, she'd rather not eat at all. I may have to borrow Ethan & Katie Starr to show her how it's done.

Post a Comment