Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365 ~ Wind


Today's pic of the day for my 365 project was not actually captured today.  This pic was taken this past summer.

When I read the subject matter of this week's contest at I Heart Faces, I remembered this photo immediately.  I love the way the wind is moving G's beautiful long black hair across her face in the same dreamy state that she herself seems to be in as she smells the flower. 

As photographers, it seems that many times we are trying to fight the wind to get the clearest view of our subject,  In this case, I am happy that I did not or I would have lost this beautiful moment.

Please check out the other beautiful windy entries this week by clicking on the link below.


1 comments:

Sugar and Slugs said...

She's a beautiful little girl!

Post a Comment