Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Monday, January 10, 2011

10/365 ~ Number 4 baby! The Money Key!

photo

Here is an illustration via the Iphone and mobile Photoshop of why the 
number 4 key is the $$ key!
After a full day of work I ran to Weight Watchers with the DD in tow. First week on WW and a loss of 4 pounds...I will take it! 
Came home immediately and reported my 4 pound reduction to my facebook weight loss group via the $$ key!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Congratulations!!! Four pounds is huge...you are well on your way to achieving the goals you've set for 2011.

Love this photo. I need to get that app on my phone. It looks like so much fun. I like how you added the graininess to the center. Very creative!

xoxo

Post a Comment