Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365 ~ Lucky ladybug

photo(2)

This little good luck charm has tinkled beneath my rear view for almost 6 years; since the day that we submitted our dossier to China for 
Katie Starr. 
Pam, the wonderful women who assisted us in compiling that massive portfolio which contained our life story and then some, sent this lovely ladybug to us as a congratulatory gift and told me to think of our little girl all the way in China every time I heard it's melodic tinkle.
Now, all these years later, it makes me think of the stroke of good luck that I have had three times over. Justin, Katie Starr and Ethan; because of them, lady luck shines on my every day.

2 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Natalie just saw this picture and asked why someone else has the same ladybug as we do. :-) Love this photo and the meaning behind it.

Hugs...

dawn said...

Lady luck shines on you because of who you are.
What a beautiful gift.

Post a Comment