Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365 ~ Vision of Christmas Past

008

As I was driving home from work my wheels began to turn about what my pic of the day would be. I prayed that I would get home while there was still enough natural light to get my picture. I ran into the house, kissed the kids and the husband, grabbed my camera and ran out to get it. This struck me as funny and a little sad when I pulled into my neighborhood and saw this group of deflated subjects laying on the grass just waiting to be put back up in the attic for another year. I am not sure that this was the best angle but the camera made my mind up for me because unbeknownst to me, the camera battery was dying fast.....and poof...it was done and the camera turned off. Decision made...this would have to be the best angle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment