Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

009

Reduce 30 pounds by the time that I turn 50 on April 24th.  
This is on my fridge and beginning tomorrow it is my mantra.  

The other mantra would be;
50 and fab, not 50 and frumpy!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Love this one! I'm also lovin' your mantra. Knowing the kind of person you are, those 30 lbs will drop off in no time at all. You are one determined person...nothing can stop you once you put your mind to it.

Thank you so much for coming to Natalie's b-day party today. It was wonderful having you girls over. Always love catching up...cheers to 2011!

Hugs...
Grace

Post a Comment