Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365 ~ Make Believe

004

Our little girl can get lost in her make believe play. 
It is so cute to be a fly on the wall and listen. 
She totally loves romance and has since she could verbalize.
I hope that whomever she chooses to love will indulge this side of her...she will need it.

1 comments:

Chelsie said...

She gets it from watching her parents, who are the most loving and tender couple I know.

Post a Comment