Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/365 ~ Father and Son Fun!

135

073

Both of these illustrated the fun we had today at the park.
Sometimes I cannot choose just one!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

These are great! I can totally understand why you couldn't choose just one. You know which one I just love...yes the second one. Marc looks so happy...then you have that little cutie pie of yours in the background giggling. So precious.

Hugs...

Post a Comment