Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32/365 ~ Catchlights

008

I am always looking for ways to improve my photography and I found a fun way this month. I am participating in The Joy of Love ; a one month photography workshop where we get daily tutorials and assignments. One part of today's lesson and assignment was to capture the catchlights in one of my love's eyes. I read my assignment last night but left just before the sun rose so as I was driving home, I started racing against the setting sun so I could catch the light in my E-man's eyes. I am pretty good at this, so this was not really tough...just a race against time.

I opened the front door and yelled for Ethan to go by the french doors and I would meet him with my camera....I think he thought I was crazy!! I did get some catch lights though; even with his eyes at half mast. 

I am sure my kids think that I am totally nuts...but oh well...it is what it is. I am a woman with a camera and a mission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment