Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

53/365 ~ Ingrid, this one if for you!

edg699663

My sister has a dear friend by the name of Ingrid and the lovely Ingrid is gaga over the mischief man. 
She has been hankering for a new photo of him and so I thought this one more than fit the bill. 
This was Ethan sitting in the co-pilot seat as he was just about to lift off on his first helicopter ride. 
No fear whatsoever...just his usual balls to the wall persona! 
This pic is so totally the E-man that I can not look at it without grinning from ear to ear.

Ingrid, I hope that you feel the same way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment