Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40/365 ~ The Daily Battle

photo(14)

Every morning I fight the same battle; the one against the rising, blinding sun as well as the almost as blinding brake lights of the stop and go traffic ahead of me on the interstate.
It is a daily battle that many of us fight and the only thing that makes it better for me is either to play my fav music or engage in conversation with one of my friends or family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment