Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

44/365 ~ These eyes see into my soul

012

Every day I pray that these beautiful eyes will continue to see the love that flows from mine to hers.

May these eyes continue to see all the beauty that there is in the world and please let these eyes see the loving eyes of her own children some day.

Let there always be light in her world...Amen.

1 comments:

Gail said...

Oh Lori, what a beautiful image...I see wisdom beyond her years in those eyes!

I hope and pray the same, that there will always be light in her world. :)

xo Gail

Post a Comment