Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365 ~ Bracelet Bonding

011

In China, Mothers pass on their "Good Luck" jade bracelets to their daughter's when they become adults. 
I have been wearing mine for many years and I purchased an identical one for Katie in China, so that she could wear hers until it came time for me to give her mine. 
Tonight, which was the evening of our Chinese New Year Celebration, was the first night that Katie was finally able to wear hers. 
It finally fit! 
She was so proud to be able to wear it.
I love the bond that I have with my little girl, which is symbolized by these beautiful bracelets.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Very sweet. We are not there yet, but I hope one day that Julia and I can have such a lovely bond.

Tammie said...

So sweet!

Post a Comment