Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

48/365 ~ Katie and Foofa

007

This is Katie and her sweet hamster Foofa; named after the Yo Gabba Gabba character.  
She shares a more than humble abode with her sister, Butter Noodles who is Ethan's hamster.  
Each night the "rats" as my mother calls them, get to play with the DD.  
Gabby, the Chihuahua gets into the act as well!

Right after this pic was taken my camera broke and so I will be relying heavily on my Iphone the next few days. 

The 365 Project must go on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment