Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365 ~ Baby Love

010 
Katie's best baby is her "Snotty Baby".   Her baby's name is quite a long Story but the bottom line is that our Starr has had Snotty Baby since she was a baby in China.  Snotty was sent by us in a care package and Katie's foster family brought her new baby with her to our forever day.

Snotty Baby is Katie's sleeping partner and is never far away when Katie is ill; which she is now. Her asthma got the best of her last night and she ended up in the ER.   Here are mama and baby; back home and resting happily......together.

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

I love this one Lori! Such a sweet shot of a beloved doll. I hope Katie is feeling better now.

Hugs....

Post a Comment