Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33/365 ~ How They Look

033

Here is today's assignment for The Joy of Love photography workshop. We had to capture how our family members look. 
This is a good representation of how the DD look when they are together. 
They are so happy when they are together and share an amazing bond. 
They are truly the "Dynamic Duo"

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

This one puts a great big smile on my face! Yes...it is exactly how they look when they're together. Perfect!

Post a Comment