Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61/365 ~ It's good to be the queen

010 edit

I am not a very materialistic person. This is one of the few possessions that I hold dear. I get at least one comment a day on it because it is very beautiful. To me it is made even more beautiful by the sentimental value that it holds.

Marc gave me this ring just before we adopted Katie.

His exact words when he presented it to me....

"We are about to adopt our princess but I want you to know that you will always be my queen."

When I think of that moment, it still chokes me up. 

Especially because he still makes me feel that way every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a romantic! Lovely sentiment, beautiful ring and terrific photo!
Mindy

Love Letters To China said...

Gorgeous Lori!! What a sweetheart your hubby is....love it!

Post a Comment