Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Friday, March 11, 2011

70/365 ~ Say Cheese! edited

003

004

                                  
   Pictures taken with my Canon 50d by Ethan (age 5)

 photo(23)

I think I have a budding photog on my hands!

3 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Wow...he really is a budding photographer. Can he take my pic too?

Tammie said...

This is exactly how his buddy Erin got started with pics. She now has my old Canon point & shoot. Of course, now I need one for my own camera, but she's happy clicking away. Maybe E needs his own?

Hint. Hint.

Gail said...

These are fabulous Lori! I definitely see photography in his future!

Post a Comment