Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

89/365 ~ What do you think this woman needs?

photo(27)

It has been a tough week.  
Hell, it's been a tough couple of years!
What this woman needs is a vacation!

4 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Wow has your hair grown.... :-) You definitely need a vaca...let's start planning one!

xoxo

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Yeah, that's what I look like when we talk most days....LOL

dawn said...

Sending hugs

Unknown said...

I totally need a vaca too!

Post a Comment