Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

74/365 ~ Sun Flare

003 edit

This weeks photo challenge at I Heart Faces is "Sun Flare"

I took this photo last summer and always liked the flair and the faux model pose by my sweet girl.  The flare is 100% natural.

Please link back to I Heart Faces and Enjoy the other entries.  There are many amazing ones! 

3 comments:

Tracy P. said...

So sweet! Love the bokeh in the background.

queenwild said...

I love the attitude in her face!

Gail said...

Really pretty, Lori!

Post a Comment