Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Monday, March 21, 2011

80/365 ~ Hard work will bring you far!

003

Ethan's big brother has set the bar and our little guy wants to be just like his big brother. This symbol hangs over his desk, reminding him that it is "Good to be a Florida Gator!"

As Justin says it is Florida or Ivy League...nothing else will do!

1 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Go Gators!!! Love the "pop" of color from the shirt. Is this his new desk? Thinking about going to IKEA for Liam's bedroom furniture.

Post a Comment