Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

86/365 ~ This is what a fun day looks like

005

This is not an artistic picture or one with a dramatic flair....but....

I totally love it!

This is the picture of fun; good old fashioned, run yourselves into a sweaty headed mess kinda fun!

This picture includes the DD and their friend "Z" who sat for a photo just before we left our temple Purim Carnival.

It's good to be a kid; especially if you are a kid as loved as these three are!

1 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

This is adorable!!!

Post a Comment