Welcome

My name is Lori. This is my photography blog. I still have a day job while I pursue my photography business. I am flexing my creative muscles by pursuing a Project 52. I will post something that tickles my fancy each and every week of 2012. I hope you follow along and enjoy viewing my perspective, as seen through my camera lense. Happy 2012!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

75/365 ~ Ethan vs The Pavement: The Pavement won!

006

Ethan and Katie have recently learned how to ride two wheel bicycles with no training wheels. Katie is a bit ahead in her ability to ride with stability and even stop but not to be outdone, Ethan is relentless in his pursuit of furthering his abilities.

Marc took them to the park to ride on the track and this was the result. When it happened, Katie was closer than Marc was. She quickly stopped and dropped her bike and ran to her brother's aid. He was a real trooper though and was super brave. This is just one of the wounds; the most visible one so I know it had to hurt...a lot!  In true Ethan style he took a short break and got back on his bike to ride again.

A final note....I spoke to my friend Grace on my way home from work today and told her what had happened. Later in the conversation when we had already moved on to other topics, I mentioned that I needed to take my pic of the day and did not know what my subject matter would be. In true photog fashion she reminded me about Ethan's fall. I totally concurred with her idea....I know.....pretty bad!  Hey, I documented the fall for posterity sake....right?!?

2 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Poor thing. I must say, you took a beautiful photo... for posterity sake. :-)

Give E. a big hug from me.

xoxo

Sherri said...

poor little guy, but he still is one handsome little dude!

Post a Comment